Wednesday, September 22, 2010

pictures!


hey guys, here are some pictures of my classroom. pictures of the kids to come soon.



this is the front of the classroom--up above the chalk board are my kids goals and visions above their hand prints, which is them reaching for their goals. haha. my big classwide vision and big goal is to the left of the kids on poster board.


see the hands and "we are always reaching for our goals"


the back of the classroom with our class library and my desk in the left hand corner.


this is one of the sides of my class, with the stellar student wall (for student work that made mastery--80% or better) and my words and terms wall


stellar student work!!!


the "this is why i'm hot wall" is my student shout out wall. i'm going to start taking the kids photos and putting them on the wall.



class rules, rewards, and negative consequences. below the chart paper that says "what does respect mean to you" all my kids have signed a poster board saying that they agree to the rules 100% of the time. we did that on the very FIRST day of school!
the respect thing was part of what we did yesterday to talk about the crazy ish that has been going on.

anyways. that's all for now

also, i know everyone is just falling over with disbelief that i've updated so much.

1 comment:

  1. Katherine -- i love hearing about your life so much. we should talk. kthanks.

    lovvvvvvvve
    laura

    ReplyDelete