Sunday, August 29, 2010

non-teacher

this weekend i had my first non-teacher weekend.
i did very little for my job. we'll see how i feel during the week.
however, it was glorious.
it was the festival of nations this weekend in tower grove park, which is just down the road from my house. so i went with one of my roommates to check it out.
it was a really nice day and we saw some dancing, shopped, and ate!
then that night i hung out with non-teachers... ariel and some of her friends.
i need to make it a priority to not have teaching become my entire life.
today i read and watched some tv while i graded. i also did two days lesson plans, the end. all in all... good weekend.

i JUST finished the girl who played with fire... and last week i read the girl with the dragon tatoo: i recommend them both!
anyways, i'll let you know how my week goes after not doing as much planning as i have been:)

No comments:

Post a Comment