Saturday, November 6, 2010

my love life

my girls were talking about it yesterday.... not just one period, more than one period yesterday.

one of my students "ms b needs a nice mexican"
then later on "a mexican with nice wavy, long hair and blue eyes"
there was an argument over the blue eyes though...some of my girls said blue eyes were ugly. (hope they don't look at my eyes too closely!)

then it was discussed if i would ever date more than one person at once (the consensus was no),
and if i would want to date one of my students (many) brothers. She ultimately informed the class via blackboard that i was actually dating one of her brothers, at which point the entire class started railing on the one student that i couldn't do that because i would be showing favoritism and she finally said, "Ok she's not dating him, i just said that"

so an interesting friday over all.

1 comment:

  1. bahahahahaha

    they didn't seem to bring up mom's suggestion though...

    ReplyDelete